Monday, June 9, 2014

Tatcha Update

TATCHA UPDATE

TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum Auto-Delivery - A256863

Deep Hydration Firming Serum

 

Ok, I know I was going to wait a couple of weeks but I couldn't resist updating about the AMAZING results I am having with this product!!

 Hopefully, you have read my initial post from a couple days ago explaining the concept and my reasons for purchasing Tatcha Firming Serum. If not, check it out. 

 

I started using Tatcha Deep Hydration Firming Serum on Saturday when it arrived in the mail. I saw an immediate difference in the lines on my face...specifically between my eyebrows and on my forehead. I have now been using it twice a day for 2 days and I can BARELY SEE any lines on my forehead. My laugh lines are gone. My pores are smaller and less visible. My skin feels amazing. I can't WAIT to see what happens over the next week and a half.

 

I also ordered the Cleanser and Rice Powder combo on QVC. It should arrive tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to work the new products around my beloved Purity Clean but I'm thinking Purity Clean at night and then the Tatcha Cleanser after as a cleanser/moisturizer. I will let you know.

 

 As of right now I am EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. If you are now intrigued, QVC has an easy pay on the Firming Serum so you can try it without a huge cost. It's funny I have NEVER ordered anything off QVC before being sucked into the Tatcha 'infomercial'. I am SO glad I channel surfed on that day!

I may be 40 but 25...here I come! ...LOL I can dream right!

 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment