Saturday, June 7, 2014

TATCHA Ancient Beauty Secrets of the Geisha?? Let's See if they work...

 

TATCHA

TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum Auto-Delivery - A256863

Deep Hydration Firming Serum



      So I was watching QVC of all things and I saw a spoof on TATCHA. The woman sold everything she owned to get a hold of a manuscript that recorded the beauty secrets of the Geisha. There are some ingredients in it that are special to Okinawa...algae of all things. They demonstrated how it just sucks up water going from dried out to plump in just a few seconds.

SO, Old Manuscript, Geisha Secrets, plumping Algae.....of course I was in! As I just hit 40....I need to start looking at products to PRESERVE my youthful face. I fight to stay in shape and I'll be gosh darned if I'm going to just accept wrinkles, age spots, and gray hair.

It arrived in glamorous packaging. I tried it quickly on the back of my hand and I did notice the wrinkles lessened in appearance right away. So I washed my face and gave it a try. I loved the texture as it's smooth and silky. The smell is nice and fades very quickly. I can honestly say that just after one application, I noticed less wrinkles, softer skin, and a more youthful glow. SO, this product is staying in my arsenal at lease for now.

I will add another blog after I have used it for a few more weeks and let you know if it will become a permanent addition.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment