Friday, June 27, 2014

Get RID of Gray Hair Naturally!!




I would not have believed it if I hadn't tried it myself. BUT YOU CAN rid yourself of gray hairs by adding a few supplements to your diet!! It's pretty amazing, I have to say. I've had coworkers say, "No way!" Until I pull out a hair that is 1/2 brown towards the root and gray at the tip as it grows back to brown. So how did I do it??

I read about how hydrogen peroxide is responsible for the graying process. As your body ages, it produces less of an enzyme, catalase, which breaks down hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. The result is graying hair. You can rub this catalase onto your head by using raw onion juice. While this makes sense, I have not tried it because I prefer not to walk around smelling like an onion. There are other supplements that help the body to produce more catalase, thus reversing grays.

I purchased barley grass & colloidal minerals. Wheat grass is also good and you can skip the minerals and purchase liquid chlorophyll as it's usually the copper that is needed to replenish the body. I plop a teaspoon of barley grass under my tongue a couple times a day. Barley grass is an amazing supplement. It is a superfood and provides so much more to your body than merely perfecting your locks color. As a matter of fact this article explains the benefits to get you started.

I watched most of my gray hair return to it's former color. I still have a few at my temples and I believe those might even disappear too with continued intake. There is another technique you may try that is used in the EAST. It's Nail rubbing. You rub your nails back and forth very briskly for 10 to 15 minutes. The idea is to create friction at the tips of your fingers to excite the meridians which end in your fingertips. After you are finished, you will feel vibrations in your fingers and maybe even some tingling in your scalp. 

So before you grab a bottle of chemical filled hair dye...try to help your body and you might be pleasantly surprised.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment