Saturday, June 28, 2014

QVC has AMAZING customer service!


I recently found QVC one evening when I was folding laundry. I, of course, knew it existed but never even thought I might find something of interest. Well, I did. My very first review was all about that first purchase. Over the last couple of months, I have purchased a few items. I have been very happy. I am not a fan of how long delivery takes, but other than that...it's a great discovery. Now onto this customer service experience..

I decided to try an epilator. I tried the torture device in the early 90's, the Epilady. I used it once and that was it. I saw a new fangled one and I couldn't wait. It took over a week for the tracking through UPS to show delivered. I ran outside and there was NO EPILATOR. I also ordered some self tanner and that was there but the second package wasn't. I was SO upset. I emailed QVC and within 24 hours they responded asking if I wanted another one or a refund. There was no fuss, no muss. I was amazed how quickly it was resolved. Unfortunately, they no longer had any more of the Emjoi epilators but my refund was processed within the week. 

I HIGHLY recommend QVC for the fabulous easy pay options, great customer service, and the great items they carry. I will have to look elsewhere for this epilator and I will let you know if it's still a torture device or a fabulous find!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment